Sunday 8 May 2011

Day 6

Day 6 and I'm doing good. It's been a crazy few days with Jeff home. I have really been keeping strong though, and I have been TESTED the last few days.

On Friday we went out for dinner and a movie. At the restaurant I got them to make me plain chicken breast, baked potato, and steamed veggies. Jeff had a milkshake, and yummy food was everywhere! Then we went to the movie Fast 5, I was prepared with dried apple chips!

On Saturday I went to a meeting in Nanaimo. I packed my lunch and stayed strong while I watched everyone else eat things like: clubhouse sandwich and fries, caesar salad and pan bread, and Thai noodle salad! They probably thought I was crazy but I have a goal here people!

Jeff met me in Nanaimo and for dinner we went to Montanas. This was the closest I've been to cheating. I ended up ordering the mediteranian chicken with goat cheese and spinach with a plain baked potato and steamed veggies. I only ate the skin of the potato, and tried to scrape as much of the coating off the chicken as possible. It was pretty yummy.

I'm finding that by eating healthier, I am automatically eating less calories. Usually 1200-1500 calories per day, actually 1450 is the most so far!!!! I don't know where the motivation and strength came from but I am taking full advantage! I have never been able to eat this healthy for this long before. I've even been walking, and some uphill too! So tomorrow I will celebrate 1 full week of healthy eating! Only 7 more to go and then I'll get retested and see which things I can add back into my diet. Hopefully the weight will continue to come off too. I am down about 5 lbs from start and now 31 from highest weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...