Wednesday 6 June 2012

Not rolling...

Last week I did ok. I even lost a few pounds. Then came camping and alcohol, and still dealing with a loss of my mojo, and I'm right back into maintenance mode.

I'm kind of going crazy, feeling like I'm failing. Not to mention I'm not exactly looking forward to turning 30 shortly. I've been analyzing trying to figure out where exactly I lost my momentum, and what I have come up with is this: I haven't been the same since I stopped running because of my bursitis in my hip.

I think I need those endorphins that you only get from doing intense cardio. While my walking and hiking is great, I need more! So I am doing my homework and figuring out which gym I would like to join.

I think that heading out to do some low-imact, but intense biking, rowing and elliptical along with some free weights a few times I week could be exactly what I need right now.

P.S. I will never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...