I joined a GYM.
I haven't been big on gyms because every time I join, I go for a few months and then stop. Sound familiar anyone? I mean please, tell me I'm not the only one.
This will actually be my third time joining THIS particular gym. I went there 5 years ago and 5-6 years before that. I have also had memberships to at least two other gyms.
Third time is the charm right?
I actually think that last time I said "I'm never signing a gym contract again!" ha ha, oops, I guess I temporarily forgot that.
This time will be different... No really, it will! I sound like such a dieter's cliché right now.
I'll tell you why I believe this time is different.
- I have been committed to my fitness for 9 months already
- I have a ton of fitness related goals
- I don`t give a shit what other people think about me any more (well almost)
- I naturally get up earlier these days so working out in the morning isn`t as daunting.
- The gym has newer equipment... I like newer equipment.
- And supposedly I am more mature and stuff now...
So here it goes. Hopefully I don't turn this into a mistake.