Monday, 3 September 2012

First weigh-in on Weight Watchers

Down 1 lbs!!

I'm happy, but at the same time a little disappointed, and I'll tell you why.  I cheated.  I weighed myself SEVERAL times during the week and saw lower numbers so I just assumed that today would be even lower and I would have an AMAZING week weight-loss-wise. Had I kept to the once weekly weigh-in I would be totally cool with it.

What's my current weight you ask? It's 223.  Down from the 230 I was on July 30th after gaining 10lbs through the months of May, June and July.  It sucks to have to be re-losing this weight, but at the same time, I'm not too far away from breaking new ground!

My goals for next week:


  • Stay OP
  • Workout 5 times
  • Meet all my Healthy Checks
  • Don't weigh until next Monday
Really after the last few months I'm just thankful to be moving in the right direction again.

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog via MFP. It seems I have done the opposite of you - tried WW online first and then moved over to MFP. Your journey is inspiring - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we started WW's around the same time! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the hard work! One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Their products (Fullbar shakes) have helped me lose weight and learn how to maintain that weight-loss.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...