Monday 3 September 2012

First weigh-in on Weight Watchers

Down 1 lbs!!

I'm happy, but at the same time a little disappointed, and I'll tell you why.  I cheated.  I weighed myself SEVERAL times during the week and saw lower numbers so I just assumed that today would be even lower and I would have an AMAZING week weight-loss-wise. Had I kept to the once weekly weigh-in I would be totally cool with it.

What's my current weight you ask? It's 223.  Down from the 230 I was on July 30th after gaining 10lbs through the months of May, June and July.  It sucks to have to be re-losing this weight, but at the same time, I'm not too far away from breaking new ground!

My goals for next week:


  • Stay OP
  • Workout 5 times
  • Meet all my Healthy Checks
  • Don't weigh until next Monday
Really after the last few months I'm just thankful to be moving in the right direction again.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog via MFP. It seems I have done the opposite of you - tried WW online first and then moved over to MFP. Your journey is inspiring - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we started WW's around the same time! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...