Friday 21 September 2012

It's Friday!

I've meant to blog all week, but didn't really know what to say.

Don't get me wrong, things are all going well, I guess I was just not in the mood or something.

Also yesterday my iPhone made a suicide attempt in my toilet and is currently stashed in a bag of rice while we attempt to make a recovery (fingers crossed)!

I've been pretty on-point with me eating all week.  Its Friday and I have only used 12 weekly points so far. 

Yesterday I met my cousin at Starbucks for a coffee date after my Group Power class and decided I would have a little treat.  I tried to pick out something yummy but not outrageous on the points.  I (for previously mentioned reasons) did not have my phone with me to look up nutritional info, so I tried to make an educated guess.  I had 3 left for the day so I thought I could spend an additional 5-6 or my weekly points to indulge.  I chose to have a slice of their lemon poppyseed loaf.  Sounds innocent enough right?  Well I found out when I got home and logged it, that the darn thing was 13 POINTS!!  Ouch!!

Overall I've been feeling pretty good about my choices and how satisfied I have been at the end of the day.  Exercise wise I feel pretty good. I haven't been going balls to the walls yet but I have done 2 Group Power classes, one 3k run + elliptical session and one walk at lunch so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...