Sunday 2 September 2012

Love the new direction.

So here I am, currently on day six! Been a few days since I blogged, but don't worry about me, I'm totally rocking it out!

Good news:  I officially lost just over 7lbs in August!!  Only 3 more to go and I'll be back to breaking new ground!!  I'm so excited to be getting closer to so many big milestones (1 year on my journey, 100lbs lost, overweight BMI, and ONEDERLAND).

Days 4,5 and 6 have gone very well.  I used up the rest of my weekly points today on this salad.


Spinach topped with blueberries, strawberries, ginger pecans, smoked salmon, and goat cheese! I followed it up with a fresh open topped blueberry pie! So delicious!!

It probably didn't require all the rest of my weekly points but I overestimated and still have 28 activity points that I shall leave untouched.

My new weigh-in days are Mondays so I'll be able to update everyone on my first week's results with Weight Watchers then. It feels like I have been doing it for longer than a week already.

Hope you all have a fantastic long-weekend! I plan to relax and enjoy some down time before the chaos of a new daycare year begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...