- I can wear size 18pants!
- My cheek bones are starting to come out!
- I can actually see that I own biceps
- I ran 8k twice in the last two weeks!
- My run pace is constantly improving!
- I can wear the necklace my husband gave me on our anniversary this past year that was tight when I got it.
- I've been getting loads of compliments
- I ran all the way up the back side of Rockland hill (its a pretty darn big hill people)
- My legs are starting to feel firmer.
- If I really force it, I can see that my collar bones did not die or leave me, they are still there!
- When we were out the other night I kept brushing against my stomach, and its way smaller than it used to be! I kept thinking "Where is it? Where is my pudge?" Don't get me wrong I have plenty left, but its getting smaller!
- I fit my favorite jacket again!
- I did one of my Turbo Jam DVDs last week without having to modify any of the moves!
- I am sticking to the plan even though I don't have the scale for re-enforcement
- I feel 100% determined even on my weak days that I WILL NOT give up! (This confidence does not come easy to me so it is a HUGE NSV)
So there it is, and I probably missed some. There is so much more to this journey that the number on the scale. I know I am doing the right things and that it will all add up and move me in the right direction. Will I be happy if I see the 220's next week? Abso-freakin-lutely. If I don't see the 220's then I just know I will get there soon!
FYI, after I weigh-in next week, I'm going to run 10k!! HOLY CRAP!